Please I am stuck with the logical translation of this text, someone can help?

PantA ham emshab bargasht vase hamishe iran yani ta pesaresh daneshgahi beshe

It's one of those persian sentences which are ambiguous. I think it says she returned to iran forever to support his son to go to university. 
    we have 'forever' in the sentence so I don't think she intends to stay in iran until her son goes to university but she wants to stay there for her son. anyways context is really important in such cases  

PantA returned to Iran forever. I mean till her son goes to university :)

PantA ham emshab bargasht vase hamishe iran yani ta pesaresh daneshgahi beshe.

Pantea went to Iran tonight for ever in order to support (help) her son to go to University.

Pantea ( a female's name) tonight returned to iran for ever in order to let her son go to university

More notebook entries written in Persian (Farsi)