konkoor in iran

konkoor in iran is a big problem for who want go to university. it is kind of exam whit a lot of qoestion whom take in about in 4 hour in this exam you must answer to 235 question in diffrent issue.
this items have two part (they are test whit 4 choice one of them is corect)
part one is general question whit 4 lessen ;pershian language-arabic language-religion knowledge(evryone must answer to ownself religion)-english language.
in this part must answer all of them in 75 minute, it is too short for 100 test and hard
part two is exclusive field evryone most answer to own field.
my field is mathematic and i must answer to 3 part (mathematics-physics-chemistry)
mathematics whit 55 test - physics,45 -chemistry,35 test. we have 175 minute time for this part.
this part is hardest tests
my exam is in 27 june
i try for it one year, we said in self konkoor is giant so i must break him.

i think i can tell you what is it .

Konkoor in Iran is a big [problem/issue/concern] for [those who want to/anyone who wants to] go to university. It is a kind of exam with a lot of questions which [take/takes] about 4 hours. In this exam you must answer 235 questions in different [subjects/areas].

I've underlined some points to be aware of such as omission of articles and pluralisations, but I won't talk very much. Also, note that "to answer ..." is correct for both direct and indirect objects [for example "answer the question" and "answer me"], but although "to answer to ..." does exist in English, it usually has a different meaning.

The test has two parts (the questions have 4 choices; one of them is correct).

[Part one / The first part] has general questions within 4 areas: Persian language; Arabic language; [religious knowledge / knowledge of religion] (everyone must answer the questions about (one's/their) own religion); English language.

In this part (you/one) must answer all of them in 75 minutes, which is too short a time for 100 questions and too hard.

In impersonal sentences where "one" is the subject/object/etc., note that "they" and "you" can often also be used, though the result is that the text is not as formal.

this part is hardest tests

my exam is in 27 june

[Part two / The second part] deals with exclusive fields; everyone must answer the questions [about / in] their own field.

My field is mathematics and I must answer [3 parts / questions about 3 parts] (mathematics, physics, chemistry).

Mathematics has 55 questions, physics 45 and chemistry 35. We have 175 minutes [for this part / to do this part].

This part [is the hardest / has the hardest questions].

My exam is on [June 27th / June the 27th / the 27th of June].

In the section above which I have underlined, I have written the date out as it would usually be spoken, despite the written forms such as 27 June or June 27 often being used. That is, although "27 June" may be written, one would usually read it out as one of the underlined options.

اگر بخواهید، می توانم (سعی کنم) هر چیزی که هنوز روشن نیست به فارسی توضیح کنم .

konkoor in iran

" konkoor " ( Conquer Test ) in Iran is a big problem for who wants to go to university ( for those who want to go to university ). it is kind of exam with a lot of questions which take in about in 4 hours. in this exam you must answer to 235 questions in of different issues.
    this items have two parts (they are test questions with 4 choices, one of them is correct)
    part one First part is contains general questions of 4 lessons ;Persian language- Arabic language-religious knowledge(everyone must answer to their own ownself religion's questions )-English language.
    in this part one must answer all of them in 75 minutes, it is too short for 100 tests and it's hard
    part two Second part is exclusive field. everyone must answer to their own field.
    my field is mathematics and I must answer to 3 parts (mathematics-physics-chemistry)
    mathematics with 55 questions - physics,45 -chemistry,35 questions. we have 175 minutes time for this part.
    this part is hardest tests. the hardest part. ( has the hardest questions ).
    my exam is on 27 june
    I try for it one year ( I don't get what you exactly mean, but this sentence is not correct ), we said in self [?] konkoor is a giant so I must break defeat him.

I think I can tell you what is it . [??]

More notebook entries written in Persian (Farsi)