Pursuit of english!!

its been a year since i started working on my english sincerely and being a college student i barely get someone to help me with my english. Its never too late but niether its too easy to start studying english by your own.to begin with you dont know where u really stand,where you should start from,where to study from.the sites out there are by and large not much helpful and the books on grammar never understand what u really want to know
my english was very miserable and i would prefer to be silent rather than uttering something in english.Then i started reading articles,novels and watching TV soaps,movies and interviews which i would not do earlier.i found english really intresting and envisaged that one day i would be able to speak an impeccable and fluent english.but the problem was i found no one to help me with my english and i had to figure out my doubt by myself or over internet.but it has always been an hard time as i couldnt find any proper site which can solve my doubt,moreover i found most of them misleading.nonethless i consolidated my vocabulary day by day,started framing sentences by my own and slowly i found myself getting comfortable in english.still i was missing a proper guideline and consistency ,a person i can talk to and someone to correct my mistakes.

yesterday i happened to come across this site and without much of the hope i signed in.but to my surprisei found it really intresting.it is what i have been looking for.it has everything i need and i no longer believe that i cant fetch anything worth from a single site.my quest for english is over.it appears really promising to me,people are simply great here.i see no reason why cant my english become like what i have dreamt of in a .i no longer waste my time on facebook and other stuffs.
thanks italki.
i know i have still got lot to learn.my problem is basically i am not so good in speaking english as i am in writing.yeah...its because i dont practice.i am looking for someone to practice my spoken english with.i hope i will find him/her soon.

you all are most welcome not only to correct my mistakes but also rate and suggest how my english is and where i need to improve.specially if you could suggest me something for spoken english and it would be my great fortune if some of you turn up to be my language partner.
"the journey has just started"

Pursuit of english!!

It's been a year since I started working on my english sincerely and being a college student I rarely get someone to help me with my English. Its never too late but niether is it very easy to start studying English on your own. To begin with you don't know where you really stand, where you should start from or where to study from. The sites out there are by and large not very helpful (not very helpful or not much help) and the books on grammar never understand what you really want to know.
    My english was miserable and I would prefer to be silent rather than uttering something in english. Then I started reading articles, novels and watching TV soaps,movies and interviews which i would not do before. I found English really intresting and envisioned that one day I would be able to speak impeccabley in fluent English. But the problem was I found no one to help me with my English and i had to figure it out by myself or over internet. but it has always been an hard time as i couldn't find any proper site which can solve remove my doubt. moreover i found most of them misleading .nonethless i consolidated my vocabulary day by day,started framing sentences by  on my own and slowly i found myself getting comfortable in english.still i was missing a proper guideline and consistency ,a person i can talk to and someone to correct my mistakes.

yesterday i happened to come across this site and without much of the hope i signed in.but to my surprisei found it really intresting.it is what i have been looking for.it has everything i need and i no longer believe that i cant fetch find anything worthwhile from a single site.my quest for english is over.it appears really promising to me,people are simply great here.i see no reason why my english can't become like what i have dreamt of .i no longer waste my time on facebook and other stuff.
    thanks italki.
    i know i have still got lot to learn.my problem is basically i am not so very good in speaking english as i am in writing.yeah...its because i dont practice.i am looking for someone to practice my spoken english with.i hope i will find him/her soon.

you all are most welcome not only to correct my mistakes but also rate and suggest how my english is and where i need to improve. Especially if you could suggest me something for spoken english and it would be my great fortune if some of you turn up to be my language partner.
    "the journey has just started"

Hi Sumit,

Your vocabualry is good. Most of the corrections at the beinning are for puntuation and capitalization. I stopped halfway down, but just keep an eye on it. I also crossed out words or highlighted where I made corrections. I still getting the hang of correcting, so hopefully you'll get somone else in here to add to what I found. You're going very well in the writing department. Keep at it!

-Ashley