Travelling

No doubts, travelling is important and interesting. By visiting different countries or even continents, people can broaden their vision of some problems. This is possible due to learning how other people react on that problems. For instance, when a person die in my motherland this is a woe. In contrast, when somebody dies in some other countries, people a happy. Locals think that their relatives goes to another, better world.

Moreover, we wouldn't have such variety of foods and cuisine if people didn't travel. Definitelly, we are learning by visiting new places. But travelling inside of nice hotel is absolutely not the same as travelling inside of country :). You will never perceive customs or pace of life or traditions withoud living among people and doing their daily job shoulder to shoulder.

Dispite all that, travelling has some drawbacks and one of them in crowds of people, usually not very intelligent and cultured. Thus, such beautifull places like Dubrovnik has to be cleaned every single night. Every day, thousands of turists come there by ships and make photos of everything.

Nevertheless, turism, in whole, is one of the best things that people can do on the Earth. Some nationalities are even depend on it. To be more precise, on money that turists can leave there.

Traveling (in the US we use only one L for the word traveling)

Without a doubt, traveling is very important and interesting. By visiting different countries or even continents, people can broaden their vision of some problems (it would help to be a little more specific here. What kind of problems). This is possible due to learning how other people react to their problems. For instance, when a person dies in my homeland it is very tragic. In contrast, when somebody dies in some other countries, people are happy. Locals think that their relatives go to another better world.

Moreover, we wouldn't have such variety of foods and cuisine if people didn't travel. Definitely, we are learning quite a lot by visiting new places. But traveling inside of nice hotels is absolutely not the same as travelling inside of the country :). You will never perceive customs or the pace of life or traditions without living among the people and doing their daily work shoulder to shoulder.

Dispite all of that, traveling has some drawbacks and one of them is that there is a great deal of people walking around, usually not very intelligent and cultured. As a result, such beautifull places like Dubrovnik have to be cleaned every single night. Every day, thousands of tourists come there by ships and take photos of everything.

Nevertheless, tourism, as a whole, is one of the best things that people can do on the Earth. Some countries even depend on it. To be more specific, they depend on the money that tourists can leave there.