Correct me, please :)))

One of the most interesting and atmospheric places in Petersburg is the well-known Literary cafe being to the address of Nevsky prospect, 18.
I want to tell you a little information about history of this place.
"Literary cafe" for fans of the Russian literature - a place really legendary: after all in being on this place in the XIX century of a candy store of "Wolf and Berenger" all Russian classics visited almost.
The candy store opened in 1791 and very quickly won popularity at Petersburgers. And the reason I was not only excellent kitchen, but also a huge number of free newspapers and magazines (and after all the Russian writers in the majority were people rather poor). However, the kitchen was too at height: not without reason newsdealers christened a candy store "the delicacy and prodigality temple".
From this candy store Pushkin living a stone's throw away went on fatal duel on January 27, 1837; here it met the second Danzas and drank a glass to lemonade before duel.
And several days later exactly here for the first time read verses to anybody yet known author Lermontov "On the death of the poet". The place is however significant not only to these. Here, for example, there was Dostoevsky's acquaintance with Petrashevsky which nearly didn't cost subsequently to the writer of life. In 1877 the candy store was closed, and on its place there was Leyner's restaurant. It too became the "bohemian" town, but instead of writers there were generally theater-goers and musicians - actors of Aleksandrinsky theater, Shalyapin, Tchaikovsky. "The literary cafe" completely justifies the name: it not simply restaurant, but some kind of artistic salon.

Here almost daily pass poetic readings, concerts of classical music, speech of ballet dancers and other interesting actions. Prepare here excellently, the prices not too expensive, and the main thing - there is a wish to return. All who comes to our city - I surely I advise to visit this fine institution!

Correct me, please :)))

One of the most interesting and atmospheric (down to earth) places in Petersburg is the well-known Literary Café which can be found at the address of Nevsky prospect 18.
    I want to tell you a little information about the history of this place.

The "Literary Café" is for the Russian literature fans - a very legendary place:

The candy store called "Wolf and Berenger" has been around since the XIX century where all the Russian classics visited most. 

The candy store opened in 1791 and very quickly won popularity in Petersburg. The reason for this was not only the excellent kitchen but also the huge number of free newspapers and magazines that were available (Since the majority of Russian writers were rather poor). However, the kitchen was too tall: not without reason newspaper deliverers christened the candy store "the delicacy and prodigality temple".

From this candy store, the Pushkin´s who lived a stone's throw away had a fatal duel on January 27, 1837; here he met the second Danzas and drank a glass of lemonade before the duel.

Several days later, right at this time the first verses were ready to several people of the well-known author Lermontov "On the death of the poet". However, this place is significant not only to these (what? Please be more specific). For example, over here there was Dostoevsky's acquaintance with Petrashevsky which nearly the writer´s life. In 1877, the candy store was closed, and in its place there stood the Leyner's restaurant. It also became the "Bohemian" town but instead of writers there were generally theater-goers and musicians - actors of the Aleksandrinsky theater, Shalyapin, Tchaikovsky. "The literary cafe" completely justifies the name: it is not simply a restaurant but sort of an artistic gathering area.

Here almost daily one can see take place poetic readings, classical music concerts, speeches of ballet dancers and other interesting shows. Prepare for excellent quality, the prices are not too expensive, and the main point - there are refunds. All who comes to our city - should definitely visit this great institution!

A good start to writing. I rewrote several areas because I couldn´t understand exactly the sentences. I hope it makes sense. Kindest regards. Adam