IELTS essay: To change or not to change.

The task: Some people prefer to spend their lives doing the same things and avoiding change. Others, however, think that change is always a good thing. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.
------------

Many people think this is a good idea to do the same things and keep everythinkg as it is, while others can't just sit on one place, they need to change something. Both of those views have positive and negative sides.

On one hand, stability is not so bad. People, avoiding changed can be more sure in the next day. For example, working on the same job, a person can became a real professional in his or her field. That means good income and rich days in future. Secondly, a person may just feel content and comfortable living in the same town, saving money for travelling several times per year. Finally, you will never loose your friends if you never move somewhere.

On the other hand, as many people claim, changes are always good things. Obviously, moving to another country, for instance, can bring a wide range on impressions and give you great life experience. Moreover, some people just need to change something, this is in their blood. Talking about a job, a person can acquire new skills on a new working place and find new friends and usefull connections. On top of that, if you move to another country, you will definitelly learn a new culture and customs and maybe even find a new home.

To summarize, dispite different opinions on whether to make changes or not, I thing this is very personal case. There are many drawbacks and virtues in both of these decisions. It all up to a person!