MY LIFE

Hi everyone

My name is Sandro , I am 40 years old and I am married with Camila.

We have two handsome sons , Pedro is 13 years old and he is a singer and Felipe is 11 years old and he is a Taekwondo fighter.

I have a daughter from another relationship , her name is Gabriela and she is 20 years old.

My family is everything to me , I thank GOD every day , worship his name for my family.

I love to travel with my family , love listen musics , play XBOX with my kids and listen Pedro singging to me (lol).

My wife is the crazy part in this family , she loves to skydiving and everything that involves high things lol

MY LIFE

Hi everyone,

My name is Sandro.  I am 40 years old and I am married with to Camila.

We have two handsome sons.  Pedro is 13 years old and he is a singer and Felipe is 11 years old and he is a Taekwondo fighter.

I have a daughter from another relationship.  Her name is Gabriela and she is 20 years old.

My family is everything to me.  I thank GOD every day and I worship his name for my family.

I love to travel with my family , love to listen musics , play XBOX with my kids and listen to Pedro singging to me (lol).

My wife is the crazy part in of this family , she loves to skydiving and everything that involves high things.  lol   (My wife is the crazy one in this family)