hello, everybody

Hi,I'm a newer in italki , i want to improve my English and French here . However, for the end of my courses (including great lots of missions and tests ), i can't take too much time on it until next month . Well ,after it i'll go back here . and i'll choose a cool place where i can stay to enjoy this summer in July. Of course ,i'll write down the delight emotion and things what i see on the way, share them with my friends . And with my not good English ,and i seldom write in English before, the wrong way of using English must be inevitable , hope u won't mind and correct it ,thank you .

hello, everybody

Hi,I'm a (newcomer to) italki , i want to improve my English and French here . However, for the end of my courses (including (you don't need great here) lots of missions and tests ), i can't take too much time on it until next month . Well ,after it i'll go back here . and i'll choose a cool place where i can stay to enjoy this summer in July. Of course ,i'll write down the (delightful) emotion and things (that) i see on the way, (and) share them with my friends . And with my (bad) English ,and (having) seldom (wrote) in English before, I understand that the wrong way of using English must be inevitable , hope (you) won't mind and (or "to") correct it ,thank you .

This is very good for someone that thinks they're bad with English! Hope to see you more of your entries in the future!