Master of fate

We are the master of our fate .It is the way we choose to face life that determine who we are .
Take Baraker Obma for example ,he was born in an ordinary black family.However ,he had a maganificant ambition
;to leave a mark on this world that he lived.Witlh painstaking effort,and unmaginable deligence.Eventually ,he
made his dream come true.
From Obma`s inspiring experience I learn that successful people do not necessarily have the best of everything ,they just make the best of everything.They never cease to struggle for the better ,so they win.

Master of fate

We are the master of our fate .It is the way we choose to face life that determines who we are .
    Take Baraker Obama for example ,he was born in an ordinary black family.However ,he had a maganificant ambition :to leave a mark on this world to show that he lived.With painstaking effort,and unimaginable deligence.Eventually ,he made his dream come true.
         From Obama`s inspiring experience I learn that successful people do not necessarily have the best of everything ,they just make the best of everything.They never cease to struggle for the better ,so they win.