Alguém pode corrigir este texto pra mim fazendo o favor?

Did you watch the Robocop movie? I think so. But I never have seen this movie before. It´s so amazing. Although it´s an action movie, I liked it because it´s not boring as an action movie seems to be. A history is about a cop that dead trying to arrest the thiefs, the bad guys. It´s important to comment that the timeline of this movie is in a possible future when there are intesive violence over all.

After all, the police doesn´t die, so the police department used his body to create a robot. Everybody thinks this guy hasn´t memories about his life, therefore all they are wrong and he still has conscience about his situation. Then, the action starts and he will find out a way to revenge his injuries. At the final, when he was asked about his name, he said: Murphy. He´s not only a robot anymore, he´s a robocop.

There´s a kind of criticism in the movie about violence and general problems as a poor society like the Brazil. Acctualy, is it why a remake of this movie is making by one brazilian director?

Did you watch the Robocop movie?

I think I have seen this movie before. It´s so amazing. Although it´s an action movie, I liked it because it´s not boring as an action movies usually are. The story is about a cop that died trying to arrest thiefs, the bad guys. It´s important to comment that this movie takes place in a potential future when there is intense violence over all. 

After all, the police didn´t die, so the police department used his body to create a robot. Everybody thought this guy didn't have memories about his life; however, they were all wrong and he still was conscience of his situation. Then, the action starts and he finds a way to revenge his injuries. At the end, when he was asked about his name, he said: Murphy. He´s not only a robot anymore, he´s a robocop.

There´s a kind of criticism in the movie about violence and general problems as a poor society like the Brazil. Actually, I wonder if this is it why a remake of this movie was done by a Brazilian director?