English test

I'm going to take "the college english test--band six" this afternoon. I wish my effort in this period will not be prove to be futile.
I collected some words for this test and I think I should use it for once so as to make advantage of those words in my writing part.
This past week, I was keep striving for greater efficiency to complete a whole test paper, and tried my best to finish it with a good tactic.
I have kept memorizing words for a while, I know it will be an intangible asset for my english no matter now or future. If you were goodwill to vocabulary, they will pay back. Maybe the environment of the test will impede my exertion, what I should do is choosing the right answers in my heart and overwhelming all possible difficulties.
Best wishes to myself and other students.

English test

I collected some words for this test and I think I should use them for once so as to take advantage of those words in my writing part.
    This past week, I was kept striving for greater efficiency to complete a whole test paper, and tried my best to finish it with (a good tactic.?)
    I have kept memorizing words for a while, No matter what, I know it's will be an intangible asset for my english, no matter now or in the future. If you were goodwill to vocabulary, they will pay back.(?) Maybe the environment of the test will impede my exertion, what I should do is choose the right answers in my heart and overwhelming all possible difficulties.