Writing an overview

1. Writing 1.
The diagram shows the school population by age in US school in 1989, 1994, 1999 and 2004.
Looking at the bar-chart below shows the results of survey the school population by age in US school in during this time. From the graph, we can see that total students was an updown trend in 1989 and 1994. Every year, the amount of shool population of 5 to 13 years old always more than doubled 13 to 17 years old. All of the school population in 1994, 1999 and 2004 stay the same. As can be seen from the bar-chart, the number of population of ages 5 to 13 years old are the majority.
Both ages 5 to 13 years old and 13 to 17 years old to remain static.
2. Writing 2.
The pie chart shows the number of international students from Asia took part in MBA programmes. A glance at the pie chart provided reveals the percentage, number of international students from Asia enjoyed on MBA programmes. There are 6 countries in the pie chart, includeding Thailand, Indonesia, China, Hongkong, Malaysia and Singapore. It can be seen from pie chart that number of international students from chia, hongkong, Malaysia and Singapore accounts for 90%, the total number of international students from thailand and indonesia accounts for 10%. The number of chinese students account for most, the number of thailand students account for lowest.