It's time to take a trip!!!

I'll leave the United States to Japan in five days. Apparently, it sounds I go back to Japan unless I'm an American. However, it feels I take a trip to Japan for me.
Honestly, I'm really glad that I feel in this way because I'm getting used to live in the United States. Even though I'm a Japanese, my general life is here in the United States. That's awesome change!!!
Sometimes, it is very depressing for me to go back to Japan because Japanese society has strong social pressure.
Most Japanese usually are employed at 21 or 22 years old as soon as they graduate Universities; so, it apparently looks loser if you are over 21 or 22, and don't work as an officially employed worker.
I've been studying in the United States to complete my dream; but, it is not business for Japanese society. I obviously have to face to strong stereotype at the same time I go to Japan.
I know this is what I chose; however, it is very strong and tough even if you had had determination to face to this situation.
Hope Summer will be gone as soon as possible, and I can immediately come back to the United States!!

It's time to take a trip!!!

I'll be leaving the United States to go to Japan in five days. Apparently, it sounds like I will be going back to Japan unless I become an American. However, it feels like I am taking the trip to Japan for myself.

Honestly, I'm really glad that I feel in this way because I'm getting used to living in the United States. Even though I'm a Japanese, my normal life is here in the United States. That's an awesome change!!!
    Sometimes it is very depressing for me to go back to Japan because Japanese society has strong social pressures.
    Most Japanese people are usually employed at the age of 21 or 22  as soon as they graduate from the Universities. So, you apparently look like a loser if you are over 21 or 22, and don't work as an officially employed worker.
    I've been studying in the United States to fulfill my dream; but, it is no one's business in Japanese society. I obviously have to face the strong stereotype at the same time I go back to Japan.
    I know this is what I chose. However, it is very strong and tough even if you had the determination to face this situation.
    Hope summer will be over as soon as possible so that I can immediately come back to the United States!!

I made some corrections. Very good!! I can sort of relate with your entry except I'm an American living in Argentina... I feel pressures to live a certain way in my own culture and in Argentina I feel a lot more "free!" Take care!