Raw Granted Garlic

I worked extra hours at work on Friday, so I decided to eating out Ramen somewhere on my way back home.
I ordered "Tsukemen" which serves noddles and soup separately. You can dip the noddles into the soup to have it!
I always wanted to try the noodles at a specific local Ramen shop, the time had come to try this out on Friday night.
There were some flavors options you can add, such as grated raw garlic, soy source, paper etc.
I *LOVE* putting the grated raw garlic into the soup, but it raises a concern of possible stomachache after a while.
I ignored the concern and put a quite good amount of garlic into the soup, and finished the awesome taste of the dish. Now I need to face the fact that I ignored the concern. I'm feeling a little nauseous.

Raw Granted Garlic

Hello, Asako. Sounds as though you enjoyed the meal but may have 'payed the price' afterwards. I have amended a few things. There is no need to say worked extra hours at work as this is an obvious statement so just omit the words 'at work'. A few issues with grammar - you are writing in the past tense so need to say 'decided to eat' - 'eating' is the present tense but you are saying what happened in the past (last Friday). Also you cannot say 'raises a concern' as this is present tense. Need to use past tense so 'I was concerned' would be appropriate. With spelling, the word should read 'noodle' not 'noddle' and 'flavour' is the correct spelling (not 'flavor' which is American). Stomach ache are two separate words. Title should read 'grated' not granted.   

Raw GRATED Garlic

I worked extra hours (at work) on Friday, so (I) decided to EAT (eating) out AT A Ramen SHOP, somewhere on my way back home.
    I ordered "Tsukemen", which INCLUDES (serves) NOODLES (noddles) and soup SERVED separately. You can dip the NOODLES (noddles) into the soup AS YOU EAT ! (to have it!)
    I HAVE always wanted to try the noodles at a specific local Ramen shop AND the time had come to try this out on Friday night.
    There were VARIOUS FLAVOURS (some flavors options) you can add, such as grated raw garlic, soy source, paper etc.
    I *LOVE* putting the grated raw garlic into the soup, but I WAS (it raises a concern) CONCERNED IN CASE of possible STOMACH ACHE (stomachache), after a while.
    I ignored the concern and put a quite good amount of garlic into the soup, and RELISHED (finished) the awesome taste of the dish. Now I need to face the fact that I ignored the concern AND THAT I'm feeling a little nauseous.