The Death of My Dog

For a couple of days, I've felt extremely sad due to the death of my dog. He died of a strange disease three days ago.

That day, while examining my patient, I recognized my sister's sadness on her face. After the patient went home, my sister informed that my lovely dog had been lifeless for a while.

My dog had stayed with us for nine years. He was very loyal to us. In my family, he loved me the most. His sudden death gave us deep sympathies. So, beginning today, no dog wags his tail to welcome me arrive home. Thinking of this, I feel empty.

I know that birth and death are unchangeable rules in life. How can I argue with that logic? However, I need a little time to ease the pain in my heart. It seems that I'm as fragile as they come.

The Death of My Dog

That day, while examining my patient, I recognized my sister's sadness on her face I noticed that my sister looked so sad. After the patient went home, my sister informed me that my lovely dog had been lifeless for a while.

My dog had stayed with us for nine years. He was very loyal to us. In my family, he loved me the most. His sudden death gave us deep sympathies fills us all with deep sadness. So, beginning today, no dog wags his tail to welcome me arrive home. Thinking of this, I feel empty.

So sorry for you, for losing a close member of your family. It is a big thing to lose your friend. Dogs love, and we love them back, like people. His/her? love will always be in your heart for you to share with others. Thank you for sharing your story.

The Death of My Dog

That day, while examining my patient, I recognized saw from my sister's expression that she was sad on her face. After the patient went home, my sister informed me that my lovely dog had died  been lifeless for a while ago.

My dog had stayed with us for nine years. He was very loyal to us. In my family, it seemed he loved me the most. His sudden death gave us deep sorrow sympathies. So, beginning today, no dog wags his tail to welcome me my arrival home. Thinking of this, I feel empty.

The Death of My Dog

My dog had stayed with us for nine years. He was very loyal to us. In my family, he loved me the most. His sudden death gave us deep sympathies. So, beginning today, no dog wags his tail to welcome my arrival home. Thinking of this, I feel empty.

Sympathy is what we feel and express to those who have lost someone. Perhaps sadness is the right word here.