All good things come to an end.

Today it's been almost a week since I came back home. The first day I had such an extrange feeling, realizing that it was over, that I will never come back to Sweden- at least as an Erasmus student- Too many people that I leave behind who, during these almost 10 months, have been part of my life and have become the only "family" I had in a country far far away from home. However, I'm pretty sure that some of them I'll meet again some day, maybe in a couple a months, a year, or in many years... At least the people who has been worth and have meant to me...
So.. rather than saying good-bye, I'd say see you. Thanks for probably the most worthwhile year in my whole life where I've been doing nothing, but growing as a person and meeting geat people. Now, I'm confident enough to travel somewhere else or even around the world by myself, since I know that wherever I go, I'll find great people who might become friends of mine.

All good things come to an end.

Today it's been almost a week since I came back home. The first day I had such an extrange a strange feeling, realizing that it was over, that I will never come back to Sweden- at least as an Erasmus student- Too many people that I leave behind who, during these almost 10 months, have been part of my life and have become the only "family" I had in a country far far away from home. However, I'm pretty sure that some of them I'll meet again some day, maybe in a couple a months, a year, or in many years... At least the people who has have been worth and have meant a lot  to me...
    So.. rather than saying good-bye, I'd say see you. Thanks for probably the most worthwhile year in my whole life where during which I've been doing nothing, but growing as a person and meeting geat people. Now, I'm confident enough to travel somewhere else or even around the world by myself, since I know that wherever I go, I'll find great people who might could become friends of mine.

Nicely done. There are very few mistakes. In Sweden, did you speak English or Swedish with local people? I've heard that Scandinavians are almost all perfectly bilingual in English and their national language.