Back to the hot

As every people in Spain know Córdoba is (with Sevilla) the hotest city of the country in summer.
This week end we travel to the coast in Huelva where you feel the fresch air of the Athlantic sea on your face. In August most of people who live in Cordoba leave the city and they escape to the north or to the beach, mainly in Málaga. (it is close to Córdoba). The rest of people try to change the style of live. The schedule of shops change and after the afternoon people only have a few options because the hot:
- Taking siesta
- Going to the private or public swimming pool.
- Stay at home with air conditioned turned on
Aparently the city is empty. Surprisingly only the tourists dare to walk at this hour!. At night when the sundown came, everybody go outside until late nigth.
Fortunately this year the temperature is not as high as the years before.

Back to the hot

As everyone in Spain knows, Córdoba (and Sevilla) are the hotest cities of the country in summer.
    This weekend we traveled to the coast in Huelva, where you can feel the fresh air of the Atlantic sea on your face. In August, most of the people who live in Cordoba leave the city, and they escape to the north or to the beach, mainly in Málaga. (it's close to Córdoba). All the rest of the people try to change the style of live lifestyle. The schedules of the shops change, and then in the afternoon people only have a few options because the heat:
    - Napping
    - Staying at home with air conditioned turned on
    Aparently it seems like the city is empty. Surprisingly Only the tourists dare to walk at this hour then!. At night when the sundown came After the sunset, everybody goes outside until late nigth. and stays up throughout the night.
    Fortunately this year the temperatures are not as high as they have been the years before.