Praha

Last week I went to Praha in Czeck Republic.
It took, my husband and I, 7 hours by car to go there. We live in the east of France, so we just had to cross Germany.
The town is very beautiful, even under the rain.
We stayed in a small hotel in Praha 3. The neighborhood was nice. It was quiet even though there were lots of pubs. Bier in Czeck Republic is an institution! Czeck people are the europeans who drink the biggest amount of bier!

Prague

Last week I went to Prague in the Czech Republic. (here you did not mention your husband)

Last week my husband and I went to prague in the Czech Republic.
    We live in the east of France, so we just had to cross Germany. It took us 7 hours by car to get there by car. (changed the order of sentences). (It took my husband and me to get there) 

The town is very beautiful, even under the rainfall
    We stayed in a small hotel in Prague 3 (what is 3, the area code?). The neighborhood was nice. It was quiet even though there were lots of pubs. Bier in the Czech Republic is an institution! The Czech people (Czechs) are the Europeans that drink (consume) the most bier!

Praha

Last week I went to Praha in the Czech Republic.
    It took my husband and I 7 hours by car to get there. We live in the east of France, so we just had to across Germany.
    The town is very beautiful, even when it rains.
    We stayed in a small hotel in Praha 3. The neighborhood was nice. It was quiet even though there were lots of pubs. Beer in Czech Republic is an institution! Among all Europeans, Czech people drink the most beer!

Praha

Last week I went to Praha in the Czeck Republic.
    It took, my husband and I, 7 hours by car to get there. We live in the east of France, so we just had to cross Germany.

We stayed in a small hotel in Praha 3. The neighborhood was nice. It was quiet even though there were lots of pubs. Bier in Czeck Republic is an institution! Czeck people are the europeans who drink the largest amount of bier!