Introduction

Today I was looking for way how I can improve my English. As usually I started with the best friend of people in 21th century - google. I search a lot of offers and explained, that there are a lot of English classes, where I have been or don`t wont to participated. Actually, I every year in Autumn start study English, but unfortunately my lessons not longer than 2-3month. I can`t find the my best way or the best teacher, who inspire me and I would learn English while I forgot, that I still learning, but speak naturally/ freely.

Introduction

Today I was looking for way how I can thought of the ways to improve my knowledge of English. As the others usually do, I started with the best friend of people's best friend  in 21th century - Google. I searched a lot ofoffers and explained a lot on how to do so, that there are a lot of English classes, where I have been or and I don`t wont want to attend or take them participated. Actually, I every year in Autumn start studying English in Autumn every year, but unfortunately my lessons take not longer than 2-3months to finish. I can`t find neither the my best way nor the best teacher, who can inspire help me with learning and improving English and I would learn English while I forgot usually forget what I've learned before, that I am still studying learning, but I can't speak fluently naturally/ freely.