Important Notice: Feb 1st from 05:00 to 08:00 (UTC) , italki will be down for scheduled maintenance. If you have scheduled sessions during this time, read our Announcement

My weekend

What's up guys? Today I'm going to write about my weekend. My weekend was very low-key, without too much mess. Besides that, I noticed something: my English speaking is better than never. I'm much more confident when I talk to a foreigner, which is great, because it shows me that I'm getting where I want to, I'm achivieving my goals. In spite of it, I'm full of activities, I'm pretty sure that I'll have a hectic week.

That's all! Thank you for reading!

Until next time!

My weekend

What's up guys? Today I'm going to write about my weekend. My weekend was very low-key, without too much mess. Besides that, I noticed something: my English speaking is better than never before. I'm much more confident when I talk to a foreigner, which is great, because it shows me that I'm getting where I want to be. I'm achivieving my goals. In spite of it this, I'm full of activities I have a lot to do. I'm pretty sure that I'll have a hectic week.

That's all! Thank you for reading!

Until next time!