I‘m yingzi

hello,everyone ! my name is yingzi ,I'm 20 years old. I'm from china .Now I am an intern,I worked as an intern in a western restaurant.my hobby is listening to music, reading and understanding of national culture, and religion, my English is not very good, but I know that English is the world common language, so I have to learn it, Chinese is my native language, I hope I can help you learn Chinese, can you help me to learn English, thank you!

I‘m yingzi

hello,everyone ! my name is yingzi ,I'm 20 years old,. I'm from china . Now I am an intern, I am workinged as an intern in a western restaurant.  My hobbies are y is listening to music, reading and understanding of national world(?) cultures, and religions.  My English is not very good, but I know that English is the world common language, so I feel I have to learn it. Chinese is my native language, so I hope I can help you learn Chinese, an can you can help me to learn English, thank you!

Punctuation: after comma, fullstop, semi-colon (',', '.', ';') a space - afterwards, not before.

'I' is written in capitals - 用大词.

Capital after fullstop to start a new sentence.

I‘m yingzi

Good evening Ladies and Gentleman.

My name is yingzi ,I'm 20 years old. I'm from china .Now I am an intern,I worked as an intern in a western restaurant..My hobbies are to listen music,reading, understanding the different between international and national cultures and religions.I know that my English is notso good at all,but I tried my best to learn it,because it is an international language,however,Chinese is my mother-tongue,so,I hopeI can teach you Chinese and you can teach me English as an exchange.I hope we can coorperate.                              Thank you.