June 18

Today did good day.
I'm was in my university and received a good grade on one of the items. When I got home I at once started preparing for the exam, which will be held in the near future. The day was very productive, and in the evening I decided to watch a video on YouTube, listen to music and chat with my friends :)

June 18

Today did was a good day.
    **** (See below)I'm was in my university and received a good grade on one of the items. When I got home I at once started preparing for the an exam, which will be held in the near future given soon. The day was very productive I had a very productive day, and in the evening I decided to watch a video on YouTube, listen to music and chat with my friends :)

****I took a test and received a good grade. (or) I went to school, and received a good grade on an assignment.

Great job at the end keeping your verbs in the same tense and same form! :) That's an easy mistake that a lot of people (including Americans) make, but you did it correctly. Also, remember that there are a variety of ways to say, "I went to school and did work..."  So, you will probably get several corrections, and they can ALL be correct. :) Basically, you just want to say that you went to classes, did an assignment and received a good grade on it, and later went home to study for your big test.

Congrats!!!