introduce my self

Hello, everyone. My name is Thuy, i come from Vietnam. i'm 23 year olds. Now, i feel i am a looser because i don't have a good job and i dont' know when i can do everything which i dream. Sometimes, i loss my way and i think only until i speak english good, i can own my life.
I allway try to study english and i has studied for a long time but i reliaze my english still not good.
Do you know, english is the changgest to me. If i cross this problem i think i will a bright future with a good job and high salary. I has finished the program in university last year and my major is finance and banking. When i was a student, i really effort very much, i has passed CFA- a value cerification in financial field althought my english is very poor. I thinked the job that i will get in the future is easy thank for CFA certification but everything in real life is not same what i thinked because i can't speak english as same as writing english. Until now, i still a losser and i am sitting here to study english. I hope that i can achieve 6.5 Ielts in the September and make my dream is true.

Maybe, that's it. i hope to have anybody to fix my writing. I don't know to talk exept the word 'thank you"

Introducing Myself

Hello, everyone. My name is Thuy, I'm from Vietnam. I'm 23 years olds. Now, I feel I am a looser because I don't have a good job and I don't know when I can follow my dreams. Sometimes, I lose my way and I think only until I speak English well, I can live my life. 
    I always try to study English and I have studied for a long time, but I realize my English is still not good. 
    Did you know that English is my biggest problem? If I can master it, I think I will have a bright future with a good job and a high salary. I graduated university last year with a major in Finance and Banking. When I was a student, I put in a lot of effort very much; I passed with CFA, a value of cerification in the financial field althought my English is very poor. I thought the job that I would get in the future would be easy thank to the CFA certification but everything in real life is not he same as what I thought because I can't speak English as well as I can write English. Until now, I still am a losser and I am sitting here trying to study english. I hope that I can achieve 6.5 Ielts in the September and make my dream come true

Maybe I can. I hope to have anybody to fix my writing. I don't know to speak except the phrase "thank you."

Good job! Tell me if you have any questions and good luck with the exam!

Introducing myself.

Hello, everyone. My name is Thuy, I am from Vietnam. I'm 23 years old.

Nowadays, I feel like I am a loser, because I don't have a good job and i don't know, when the time will come, I'll be able to do everything, which i dream. Sometimes, I lose my way and I think only about, when i start speaking english good, i can own my life.
    I always try to study english and I has studied it for a long time, but I realize my English is still not good.
    Do you know, english is the challenging for me. If I get through this problem,I think I will have a bright future,with a good job and a high salary.Last year, I have finished my program in the university and my major was finance and banking  Banking and Finance. When I was a student, I really put very much effort, I had passed CFA(A value cerificate in financial field),althought my English is very poor. I thought that the job I will get in the future will be easy.Thanks to CFA certification but everything in reality is different for what I thought, because i can't speak English as same as I can write English. Uptill now, I am still a loser and I am sitting here to study English. I hope that I shall achieve 6.5 in Ielts in September and make my dream come true.

I tried to correct it. But it's too huge, so i might not have done great job.

By the way, very good effort. You have written it very well.

Introduce myself

Maybe, that's it. i hope to have anybody to fix my writing. I don't know to talk except the word 'thank you"