Drunk man

Drunk man usually doesn't admit that he is drunk. Drunk man often becomes angry immediately when he heard his friends said he was drunk. Drunk man often tells the truth that he won't expose if he didn't drink a lot. There is a famous cross talk about two drunk men in china. One person boasted he was not afraid of doing everything in the world. Another then turned on a flashlight and asked him if he could to climb up on the top of the beam of the light. The boasting drunk man looked up on the beam, stuttering wisely:
" I know what you mean.
I climb,
climb up finally.
Then you turn off the light.

So I fell down!".

Humpy dumpy humpy dumpy humpy dumpy humpy dumpy 

Drunk man

" I know what you mean.
    I climb,
    climb up finally.
    Then you turn off the light.

So I fell down!".

The Drunk Man
    The drunk man usually doesn't admit that he is drunk. The drunk man often became angry immediately when he heard his friends said he was drunk. The drunk man often tells the truth that he won't expose himself if he doesn't drink a lot. There is a famous cross talk about two drunk men in China. One person boasted he was not afraid of doing everything in the world. Another then turned on a flashlight and asked him if he could to climb up on the top of the beam of the light. The boasting drunk man looked up on the beam, stuttering wisely:
    " I know what you mean.
    I climb,
    climb up finally.
    Then you turn off the light.

So I fell down!".

Haha, 我真喜欢你的故事。Your English is virtually perfect, apart from the fact I would say that it makes more sense to use a "determiner" (the definite article "the") in front of a noun phrase like this e.g "the happy man" "the desperate woman" etc...
    Also, you should use capital letters when referring to a country, also with the title.

Great entry however :)