Weird thing

I love to stay up late. I have a tendency to stay up late doing anything constructive. I am even writing this at 12:23 AM! I have no idea why I feel that going to bed early is a waste of time. On the other hand, I do want to sleep more and the my precious time is sleeping on the train. The way to solve this problem is that I should go to earlier and wake up earlier, then I would not feel sleepy entire day, but still I stay up late. I must be such a illogical person.

Weird thing

I love to stay up late. I have a tendency to stay up late doing anything constructive. I am even writing this at 12:23 AM! I have no idea why I feel that going to bed early is a waste of time. On the other hand, I do want to sleep more and the my precious time is sleeping on the train. The way to solve this problem is that I should go to bed earlier and wake up earlier, then I would not feel sleepy the entire day, but still I stay up late. I must be such an illogical person.

[Very good work.  You are not illogical.  Once we settle into a pattern of sleep that we get used to, it is very hard to change.]