I am so happy!

Congratulate me! So I want to say you that.. I passed my English exam excellent! I got 62 points out of 70! I am very proud of myself! It is really cool to me! It is my a great achievement!
Moreover I watched the movie with English voice and subtitles. Its name is "Midnight run". It is my the first English movie. I like this movie because almost every minute I laughed at main funny characters and their situations. If you have never heard about this movie you will need to watch it :)
What is English film you can advise me to improve my language? What is your favourite English movie?
P.S.: By the way I passed Math, Russian exams excellent too. ;) I am waiting for results Physics exam.

I am so happy!

Congratulate me! So I want to tell you that.. I passed my English exam excellently! I got 62 points out of 70! I am very proud of myself! It is really cool for me! It is my a great achievement!
    Moreover, I watched the movie with English voice and subtitles. Its name is "Midnight Run". It is my the first English movie. I like this movie because almost every minute I laughed at the main funny main  characters and their situations. If you have never heard about this movie you will need to watch it :)
    What is an English film you can advise me to watch to improve my language? What is your favourite English movie?
    P.S.: By the way, I passed my Math, Russian exams excellently too. ;) I am waiting for results Physics exam.

[Very good.  Congratulations! поздравления!  Good luck on the physics exam.  If you want to see a very funny movie in English, see "Young Frankenstein", directed by Mel Brooks.]