travel on Dragon Boat Festival

Druring the 3 days holiday of Dragon Boat Festival, I traveled to tianjin with my friends. Tianjin is a smaller morden city, neat and tidy, having fesher air than that in beijing. Though living 4 years in tianjin for university, have different feelings each time with different friends.
There are too much western style building, Gothic architectures, maybe it is about its history background. Whatever, it helps us to see different landscape,look at different angle of view, experience diffferent travel, we feel happy and exceited.

Travel on during Dragon Boat Festival

Druring the 3-days holiday of Dragon Boat Festival, I traveled to Tianjin with my friends. Tianjin is a smaller modern city, it's neat and tidy, and the air having is fresher air than that in Beijing. Though I've been living for 4 years in Tianjin for university, I have different feelings each time I visit there with different friends.
      There are too much many (negative)/a lot of (neutral) Western-style buildings, and Gothic architectures, maybe it is about has to do with its historical background. Whatever, it helps/allows us to see  different landscapes (or a different landscape),look at things from a different angle point of view, have  different travel experiences (or a different travel experience) , we feel happy and excited.

travelling on Dragon Boat Festival

Druring the 3 days holiday of Dragon Boat Festival, I traveled to tianjin with my friends. Tianjin is a smaller morden city, neat and tidy, with fesher air than that in beijing. Though I had studied at university in TianJin for 4 years, I still have different feelings each time with different friends.
    There are many western style buildings, Gothic architectures, maybe they are in regards to the city's history background. Whatever, it helps us to see different landscape, look at life from a different angle of view, experience diffferent travel, we had a lot of fun and really enjoyed it.