DaniOrdi
Hi all! I'm Dani from Spain, this is my first entry here, i hope you can understand me :-) I started learning english in the school when i was 12, currently i'm 37, and for me english has been a problem, I think it has been because i'm shy, and with languages i think it is not a good point, because you lost a lot of oportunities to practice them. I would like to know someone who wants practice english conversations, i could help you with my spanish, I know i have a lot of fails, please I will thank your corrections. Thanks in advance for reading my first notebook entry.
Jun 19, 2013 7:45 AM
1

Hi all!

I'm Dani from Spain, and this is my first entry here, so I hope you can understand me :-) 
I started learning English in the school when I was 12.  Currently I'm 37, and for me, English has been a problem. I think it has been because I'm shy, and with languages I think this is not a good thing, because you lose a lot of oportunities to practice them. 
I would like to know someone who wants to practice English conversations, and in return I could help you with my (better - your) Spanish.  I know I have a lot of mistakes, so thank you for your corrections. 
Thanks in advance for reading my first notebook entry.

1

Hi all!

I'm Dani from Spain., this This is my first entry here, and I hope you can understand me. :-)

I started learning English in the school when I was 12, and currently I'm already 37, and yet for me English has always been a problem. I think it's has been because I'm shy, and with languages, I think it is not a good point thing because you I lost missed a lot of oportunities to practice them with people who speak English.

I would like to know find someone who wants to practice English conversations. I could help you him or her with my Spanish. I know I have a lot of fails errors here. , please I will thank you for your corrections.

Good job! Things to be careful with WRITTEN English:

1. Proper nouns (names of languages, names of people, place names, etc.) - ALWAYS capitalize the first letter.

2. "Me gustaría conocer a una persona" = use "find" in English, as if you meant to say "encontrar" and not "conocer a". 

3. The verb "perder" or "to lose", also means "to miss" in English. "To lose an opportunity" sounds better than "to lose" it.

4. The noun "falla" or "failure" is too strong for this type of sentence. We tend to use softer words like "error" or "mistake."

Hope these help!

Hi all!

I'm Dani from Spain, and this is my first entry here.I hope you can understand me. :-)
I started learning English in the school when I was 12. I'm currently i'm 37, and for me, English has been a problem., I think it has been because I'm shy, and with languages I think it is not a good point trait because you lost lose a lot of oportunities opportunities to practice them.
I would like to know someone who wants practice English conversations, I could help you with my Spanish., I know I have make a lot of fails mistakes, but please I will thank you for your corrections.