Cell phones have changed the way we communicate…

A great issue of our lives and behavior is the cell phone. Everybody has at least one as a tool that should help in our private and business life. Within seconds we are able to get in touch with our friends, make arrangements with them or just talk with them comfy from our couch without leaving our house. The same goes for the communication in our work, because we can easily make appointments with others, clear things within seconds and also get answers quickly. Although, that can also be a cures, since we are always available for others and are never able to let go of the stress. Moreover we are sure of the fact that everyone is at all times achievable for us and secure us, as we can´t think anymore of the possibility to switch the cell phone off. Thus, we can effortlessly communicate with other, but mostly we forget that we are also able to do nothing and just relax from the technology.

Another assignment that I had to do for my writing lesson.

A great issue of influence in our lives and behaviour is the cell phone. Everybody has at least one as a tool that should help in our private and business life. Within seconds we are able to get in touch with our friends, make arrangements with them or just talk with them comfy from the comfort of our couch without leaving our house. The same goes for the communication in our work, because we can easily make appointments with others, clear things within seconds and also get answers quickly. Although, that can also be a cures curse, since we are always available for others and are never able to let go of avoid the stress. Moreover we are sure of the fact that everyone is at all times achievable contactable for us and secure there for us, as we can´t think anymore of the possibility to of switching off the cell phone off. Thus, we can effortlessly communicate with others, but mostly we forget that we are also unable to do nothing and just relax from the technology.

A great issue of our lives and behavior is the cell phone. Everybody has at least one as a tool that should help us in our private and business life. Within seconds we are able to get in touch with our friends, make arrangements with them or just talk with them comfortably from our couch without leaving our the house. The same goes for the communication in our work, because we can easily make appointments with others, clear things within seconds and also get answers quickly. Although, that can also be a cures curse, since we are always available for others and are never able to let go of the stress. Moreover, we are sure of the fact that everyone is at all times achievable reachable for us and secure us and we wouldn't consider the possibility can´t think anymore of the possibility of switching the cell phone off. Thus, we can effortlessly communicate with others, but mostly we forget that we are also able to do nothing and just relax from the technology.

---Moreover we are sure of the fact that everyone is at all times achievable for us and secure us, as we can´t think anymore of the possibility to switch the cell phone off.----

I'm a little confused at the meaning here? 

Anyways, hope that I can be helpful- message me if you ever have questions.