Today Barack Obama was in Germany

Barack Obama is current the most powerful human in the world.
If I know it right he is not allowed to become president one more time.
Eventually he will live in Germany after time as president.
He say nothing really important and don't come to talk about something very (dringend) important.
But we German are very happy that he spend there time for one day by us :)
Unfortunately our president and our chancellor (Merkel) don't travel much.
I'm the opinion that it is very important to travel to learn from other cultures and eventually they have a solution for something we have no idea how to do and only discuss. Moreover you become more happy if you see all the sides and the nature of all the countrys.
---------------------------------------------------------------
postscript: Today is the warmest day this year. It was over 40 degree in the classroom and now in the evening it is 30 degree. I can't write more I need a cooling (Abkühlung) :D
Have a wonderful day!

Today, Barack Obama was in Germany

Barack Obama is currently the most powerful human being (man) in the world (well, he could not close down the jail in guantanamo bay :) )
    If I know it right (if I am informed rightly) he is not allowed to become president one more time (again). 
    Eventually, he will live in Germany after his time (tenure) as president. 
    He says nothing really important and doesn't come to talk about something very (dringendurgent) important. 
    But we Germans are very happy that he spent there his time with us for one day by with us :) 
    Unfortunately, our president and our chancellor (Frau Dr. Merkel :) ) don't travel much. 
    I'm of the opinion that it is very important to travel to learn from other cultures and eventually they find a solution for something (some problem). We have no idea how to do that and we only discuss ??. Moreover you become more happy if you see all the sides and the nature of all the countries. ... alle Seiten und Natur aller Länder sehen ???
    postscript: Today is the warmest day of the year. It was over 40 degree celcius/centigrade (40 °C) in the classroom and now in the evening it is 30 degree (30 °C). I can't write more I need a cooling (Abkühlung) :D 
    Have a wonderful day!

Heute war wirklich ein sehr warmer Tag !!