Refrigerator

He opened the refrigerator pulling the handle, he saw the different compartments where several foods were arranged: cow steaks, fillet of fish, freeze peas, tomato juice, carrots, peppers. Vegetable shelf was situated above, meat shelf in the middle and fish shelf below. Each thing is in its place in order to protect them of time. How many days could those foods be waiting to be consumed? He wished he had a similar machine to stop minutes, hours, days of his life. But time goes by. He noticed that refrigerator is a way to stop time, reach a little bit of eternity, the oldest dream of mankind.
He closed the door of refrigerator, and breathed. He told himself: "It's better not think things like that, you only keep lifeless stuff in the refrigerator".

Refrigerator

When he opened the refrigerator, pulling the handle, he saw the different compartments where several foods were different kinds of food were arranged: cow steaks, fillets of fish, freeze frozen peas, tomato juice, carrots, peppers. The vegetable shelf was situated above, the meat shelf in the middle and the fish shelf below. Each thing is was in its place in order to protect them of it from time. How many days could those foods be waiting wait to be consumed? He wished he had a similar machine to stop minutes, hours, days of his life. But time goes by. He noticed that refrigerator is a way to stop time, reach a little bit of eternity, the oldest dream of mankind.

Excellent work!

The Refrigerator

He opened the refrigerator by pulling the handle. He saw the different compartments where several kinds of foods were arranged: cow steaks [they are assumed to be beef unless otherwise stated.  For example fish steaks where the fillet of fish shaped like a piece of steak], fish fillets of fish, freeze frozen peas, cans of tomato juice, bunches of carrots and peppers. The vegetables shelf was situated above in the top shelf, the meats shelf in the middle and the fish shelf down below. Each Everything is in its proper place to maximize their shelf life. in order to protect them of time. How many days long before all could these foods be waiting to be are consumed? He wished that he had a similar machine to delay the fleeting of the stop minutes, hours and days of his life. But Still time goes by surges on relentlessly.

He noticed that The refrigerator is a way to stop delay time, and reaching out to touch a little bit of eternity, the mankind's oldest dream of mankind.

He closed the refridgerator door of refrigerator, and sighed, muttering to  breathed. He told himself: "It's better not think things like this.  You are only keep lifeless stuff things in there refrigerator".

Wow!  Powerful and very philosophical!  I am impressed.  This proves thoughts and ideas are independent of language.