Sweet Mutterings

花間甜言密語是最好聽的一首歌.但對於有些人來說,是最難入耳, 甚至會感覺到心寒.是歌是懼,那就要看你的年數了.年輕天真的十六,不如經歷狂風暴雨的失戀者.甜言密語,是真是偽,只有時間知...

Sweet mutterings amidst the flowers are the most melodious of songs. But to some... the most difficult thing to hear; even to the point of instilling fright into the heart. Whether a song or fear, one has to see which age group you belong to. Sweet young naive things at sixteen cannot be compared to those who had gone through the tumultuous journey and be defeated in the arena of love.

Sweet mutterings, whether real or falsity, only time will tell...

贈君一法决狐疑, To you, I offer you a sure fire way to cast away your doubts,
不用鑽龜与祝蓍. Need no tortoise shell to divine nor casting of yarrow stalks to foretell.
試玉要燒三日滿, In testing jade, all that is needed are three full days of burning,
辨材須要七年期. In determining a Camphor tree, just wait for seven years.

「放言」白居易五首之三部份 "Unrestrained Words" by Po Chu-i, partial third poem of five.

Sweet Mutterings

《花間甜言密語》是最好聽的一首歌。但對於有些人來說,听起来很难听, 甚至會感到内心充满了恐怖。是赞美还是恐怖,那就要看你的年龄了。年輕天真的十六岁少年,不如經歷狂風暴雨的失戀者。甜言密語,是真是偽,只有時間才能知道......