weather month the june and something more

where I life it was rainning so much and all the floor around is the land so that is very difficult out side walking, because your dirty the shoes. I have five years, I was in this town, because I from the other city, I was borth in caracas, so I was accustomed of a place different, more active and chaotic, here where I am is more easy and bored. so I hope to back soon of my native city.
in others things, I like the baseball, in my country I am the TEAM "LOS LEONES DEL CARACAS", I like so much hog dot but sometimes, because I bored, if I eat so much. I love it the music retro.... be continues

June weather and more

where I life live, it has been raining so much that all of the ground in this area makes it difficult to walk outside without getting your shoes dirty. I have been living in this town for five years, but I from a different city.  I was borth born in Caracas, so I was accustomed of a place different to a more active and chaotic city.  Here,  where I am now, it is more easy (easier)/ more tranquil and bored it's boring. so I hope to return to my native city soon.
    Some other things about me are that I like the baseball; in my country I am on the TEAM "LOS LEONES DEL CARACAS", and I like so much hog dot hotdogs a lot.  Sometimes, because I am bored,  I eat so too much. I love it the music retro music.... to be continued

Fue un placer leer sobre tu experiencia con la vida diaria en un pueblo pequeño. 

*Cuando una condicion empieza en el pasado y continua ahora, en el presente, usamos el "present perfect continuous"  Se forma con "Have/Has" + (be/been)+VERBO-ingI have been living..."He estado viviendo.."

*Bored y Boring son adjetivos, pero bored se usa para describir como se siente una persona y boring describe su personalidad.

Etoy aburrido.  I'm bored.   Soy aburrido.  I'm boring.    I'm bored.  The city is boring.

No dejes de practicar!  Ojalá que puedas regresar a Caracas muy pronto

Weather, the month of june and something more

Where I live it was raining so much and all the ground around is dirt so it is very difficult to walk outside, because your shoes get dirty. I have been in this town for five years, because I am from another city. I was born in caracas, so I was accustomed to a different kind of place, more active and chaotic. Here where I am is more easy-going and boring, so I hope to go back soon to my native city. In others things, I like baseball. In my country my team is "LOS LEONES DEL CARACAS". I like hot dogs but sometimes, because I am bored, I eat too much. I love retro music.... to be continued.