June 20,2013

Started my diary.

I stayed here over two weeks, truly hope I will successfully enhance my English skills.

I thought I needed to studying English everyday when I after class. I hoped I could did it!

Came to School I knew many people from different country, just like Korea Japan Mexico Brazil and so on.

My classmates was so kind. I wanted to told them but my English speaking is not very well so I usually listened to them.

And today my teacher taught our grammer quoted speech vs. reported speech" and we needed to watched six pictures on my textbook then discuss with my partner. We should to put the pictures in order to told a story to another group and listened to their story.

When I finished a story. We put it on the wall and my classmates should to check my vocabulary and grammer then corrected it.

My partner is John. He was from Brazil. He was very nice people. But our story had many mistakes. We will be better next time.

June 20,2013

Started my diary.

I thought I needed to study English everyday after class. I hoped I did it!

Came to School I knew many people from different countries, just like Korea Japan Mexico Brazil and so on.

My classmates were so kind. I wanted to tell them but my English is not very so I usually listened to them.

And today my teacher taught our grammar quoted speech vs. reported speech" and we needed to look at six pictures in my textbook then discuss with my partner. We put the pictures in order to tell a story to another group and listened to their story.

When I finished a story. We put it on the wall and my classmates checked my vocabulary and grammar then corrected it.

My partner is John. He was from Brazil. He was a very nice person. But our story had many mistakes. We will be better next time.