Snow White and seven Dwarfs.

When i was a children, i was listend lots of children's story in mother tough. 23 years later, i become a woman and maybe i will become a mother who will tell fairy tales to my babies in the future. The book of tale in Viet Nam is translated from foreign book which Grimm wrote. At the moment, i am reading original story tales to study english.
The first child's story book which i read namely is 'Snow White and seven Dwarfs". It is a interesting book which seperated into eight chapter with happy ending. There is a lot of new words that i don't usually meet in conversation daily. I am going to summarize all of story by my words and i am going to use the new vocabulary and new structure that i met in this book.
The story tells that once upon a time, in the middle of winter, there was kind and beautyful queen who sewing beside window flame. That year, flakes of snow were failing like feathers from the sky. Whilst she was absorbed to litle white snow, she didn’t focus on sewing , she pricked her finger with the needle. Soon, she had a little daughter who was as white snow, her lips were as red as blood and her hair was as black as ebony. Therefore, her mother called little white snow. And when child was born, the queen died.
The king was remarried with a evil queen after once year had passed. New queen is a person who alaways feels green with envy specially in beauty. She don’t want anybody is more beautiful than her. She is willing do anything and she is willing use power and witchcraft to harm them.
And about Snow white. When Snow White was a little girl, she so cute. Only when did she grow up, she was going to the fairest in this land. She was seven years old and very innocent .
Some beautiful day, when the evil queen knew that Snow white is the fairest in this land though to ask looking-glass, she feel very angry and want to kill her. Dramatics begans with hide life of Snow White and the chase of queen to kill Snow White.

i will continue to write.

Thank for reading and fixing!

Snow White and seven Dwarfs.

When I was a child, I listened to lots of children's stories in my mother tongue. Then, twenty-three years later, I became a woman and had hopes of possibly becoming a mother who, in the future, will read aloud fairy tales to her babies. The book I am reading is titled: The Tale in Viet Nam,and is translated from a foreign book which was written by the author Grimm.
         Currently, I am reading original stories to improve my English. The first children's story book that I read was Snow White and seven Dwarfs. It's an interesting book which is seperated into eight chapters and has a happy ending. There are a lot of new words that I don't usually come accross in my daily conversation, so I am going to summarize all of the story to the best of my ability, and then I'll try to aplly the new vocabulary and structure that I've learned.

In the book I read, it tells that once upon a time, in the middle of winter, there was a kind and beautiful queen who was sewing beside a window pane. She took her eyes off the sewing and turned her attention to the window in front of her. Flakes of snow were falling like feathers from the sky, looking as if someone had shaken a fluffy white pillow; the feathers falling slowly,but gently,towards the ground, collecting into a large fluffy pile of white, and the wispering of the wind sweeping through it, scattering it abround. While she was gazing out at all the beauty of the winter snowfall, she didn't have her full attention on what she was sewing, and becuase of that, pricked her finger with the needle. Soon, she gave birth to a daughter that had skin snow-white, lips red as blood, and her hair black as ebony. Her mother looked at her, and admired her apperance,and was inspired by that to give her the name: Little White Snow. 

When Little White Snow had been born, The King's wife died, and when one year passed, the king remarried, his new wife very evil. The king's new wife, who is also the new queen, is a person who always feels envy and hate towards anyone who appears to have a look much more beutiful than what she has, and because of that, she is willing to do anything, even by means of powerful witchcraft, to put them in harm's way. When Snow White was a little girl, she was oh so cute. Only when she grew up, was she going to be the fairest of the land. 
         One beautiful day, the evil queen went to her looking-glass, which she often consulted to get advice from, and she asked the looking-glass, "Who is the fairest one of all?",and the looking-glass replied, "Little White Snow is". When the queen had heard this she felt very angry and wanted to kill White Snow. During this part in the story, it became very dramatic. Snow White went into hiding because the evil queen was trying to find her and kill her.

I will continue to write,

Thank you for reading and fixing!

Snow White and seven Dwarfs.

When I was a child, I listened to lots of children's stories in my mother tongue. Then, twenty-three years later, I became a woman and had hopes of possibly becoming a mother who, in the future, will read aloud fairy tales to her babies. The book I am reading is titled: The Tale in Viet Nam,and is translated from a foreign book which was written by the author Grimm.

Currently, I am reading original stories to improve my English. The first children's story book that I read was Snow White and seven Dwarfs. It's an interesting book which is seperated into eight chapters and has a happy ending. There are a lot of new words that I don't usually come accross in my daily conversation, so I am going to summarize all of the story verbally, and then I'll use the new vocabulary and structure that I learned throughout this book. 

i will continue to write.

Thank for reading and fixing!

This is how I would write it:

Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs. 

When I was a child, I listened to a lot of children's story in my Mother tongue. 23 years later, I became a grown woman and I thought that maybe one day when I become a mother, I would tell fairytales to my children. The book of fairytales in Viet Nam is translated from a foreign book which was written by Grimm. At this moment, I am reading an original fairytale story to study English.
    The first children's story book that I read was called "Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs". It was a interesting book which was seperated into eight chapters and ended with a happy ending. There were a lot of new words that I do not usually meet in everyday conversation. Now, I am going to summarize the whole story by my own words. I am also going to use the vocabulary and the structure that I met in this book. 

The story began with once upon a time, in the middle of winter, there was a kind and beautiful queen who wassewing beside a window frame. That year, flakes of snow were failing like feathers from the sky. Whilst she was absorbed to little white snow, she didn’t focus on sewing , she pricked her finger with the needle. She had soon a little daughter who was white as snow, her lips were as red as blood and her hair was as black as ebony. Therefore, her mother called her for Little Snow White. But when the child was born, the queen died.
    The king remarried with an evil queen after once a year had passed. The new queen was a person who always felt green with envy, especially in beauty. She didn't want anybody to be more beautiful than her. She was willing to use power and witchcraft to harm them.

When Snow White was a little girl, she was so cute. When she grew up, she was going to the fairest in this land. She was seven years old and super innocent .
    Some beautiful day, when the evil queen knew that Snow White was in the fairest in this land, she asked for a pair of glasses that she could looked where Snow White was. She felt extremely angry and wanted to kill her. Then the tension in the story began with the chase of Snow White and her hidden life for the evil queen. 

I will continue my writing later.

Thanks for reading and fixing!

__________________________________

Hopefully this helped! Your English isn't not bad, keep your good work up! :)