hello everyone

I know itlaki in the last night,and I registered in this site.I hope I can make friend who from all over the world.and I hope I can improve my english level.and I am a chrishian,I am a chinese girl who friendly and kind-hearted.but when I have a conversation with you maybe you think I am not polite.that not truth,becasue I do not know other countiy's culture,and sometimes I know what you talk about ,but I do not how to answer in english.so I am so sorry about that.I hope I can speak with you have no barrier in the following time.

Hello everyone,

I discovered italki last night and I registered with this site. I hope I can make friends from all over the world and I hope I can improve my English level. I am a Christian Chinese girl who is friendly and kind-hearted, but when I have a conversation with you, you might think that I am not polite. That is not the truth, it is because I do not know the culture of other countries, and sometimes I know what you talk about, but I do not how to answer in English. So I am so sorry about that. I hope I can speak with you without that barrier at a future time.

Hello everyone

I discovered itlaki in the last night,and I registered in this site.I hope I can make friends who from all over the world.and Beside I hope I can improve my English level;and I am a chrishian,I am a  friendly  kind_hearted chinese girl;but when I have a conversation with you maybe you will think that I am not polite;that's not true,becasue I do not know other countries's cultures,and sometimes I know what you talk about ,but I do not how to answer in English.so I am so sorry about that.I hope I can speak with you  without any barriers in the following time.

:):):)