Notebook entry

My sister and I argue all the time over really stupid thinks. Usually, the catalyst for argument seems to be clean up responsibilities. So there is plenty of stress to go around. I remember we used to fight even more as kids. I thought about my sister all day long. She’s probably sad that we fight over dirty dishes last evening. She and I never get along great but sometimes she could be cool. She's younger than me but she was always parents’ favorite. She was smarter and better at everything. …… is pretty. ….. has so much potential and blah blah blah. Yeah, I know that being older I need to be more forgiving. But I hate the mess and every room needs to be picked up.

Notebook entry

My sister and I argue all the time over really stupid things. Usually, the cause of the arguments are over house cleaning (housework) responsibilities. So there is often plenty of stress to go around. I remember we used to fight even more as kids. I've been thinking about my sister throughout the day, she’s probably sad that yesterday evening we had a fight over who washes the dirty dishes. She and I have never got along very well but sometimes I think that she's quite cool. She's younger than me but she was always our parents’ favorite. She is smarter and better at everything. …… is pretty. ….. has so much potential and blah blah blah. Yeah, I know that being older I need to be more forgiving. But I hate the mess and every room always needs to be tidied up.