Important Notice: Feb 1st from 05:00 to 08:00 (UTC) , italki will be down for scheduled maintenance. If you have scheduled sessions during this time, read our Announcement

Can you correct these sentences?

Last Wednesday, it was the third time taking a trial lesson.
Finally, I was able to manage the time. (At first time, I couldn't keep teaching for 50 minutes, and second time, I did it too much time.) Being punctual was the most important goal, so I'm really happy to achieve it. However, I explained some parts in a rush, especially grammar. I had no room in my mind...
I also thought I have to be not only a teacher, but also a student at the same time. I have to feel and observe more how students feel when they are taught. 3 weeks later, I'll take a trial lesson again. It's the last time doing a trial lesson this spring semester. I'll think and prepare for it as much as possible.

Can you correct these sentences?

Last Wednesday, it was the third time I tried taking giving a trial lesson.

Finally, I was able to manage the time. (At The first time, I couldn't keep continue teaching for a full 50 minutes, and the second time, I did it too much exceeded the time.)

Being punctual was the most important goal, so I'm really happy to have achieved it on the third attempt.

However, I explained some parts I explained in too much of a rush, especially grammar.

I had no room in my mind...???

I also thought I have to be not only just a teacher, but also a student at the same time.

I have to feel sense and observe more, how students feel when they are being taught.

In 3 weeks time later, I'll take a trial lesson again.

It's the last time doing a trial lesson this spring semester.

I'll think and prepare for it as much as possible.