Vladimir and Suzdal (Part 1)

Not so many weeks ago I had finished my exams at the University. I study on two majors, so the process of sitting for exams on each major made me pretty tired and I wanted to have a good rest when I'm free... But, I'm sure there's no way to do it just staying at home. So, since I had a couple days off untill I have to be back to my job, I've made my mind to go somwhere I have never been before.
Previously I was telling to my British friend about Russian towns Vladimir and Suzdal, so I decided to get into there. It supposed that was a good idea, because I know some people in Vladimir and it seemed to be nice to meet them. They helped me to accupay a space at the University's dormitory for three nights and four days. So, early Friday's I had taken my sit on a bus to Vladimir and after five hours on the road I was there.
Vladimir is a fantastic place to have a rest from day-to-day activities - it's rather small (it's twice smaller than my hometown) and quiet, but full of beautiful places! There are many beautyful buildings there. But most of all I liked the Central Park with the antient Cathedrals in there... The Park is situated above the city, so standing near the railing and looking down at the city you feel properly amazing! I have finished in the Park each of the days I have spent in Vladimir..
At the first day I have visited only one museum - The Museum of Crystal and Glass. It was very interesting! But the next days was even better! I will tell you about them next time =)

Vladimir and Suzdal (Part 1)

Not so many weeks ago I had finished my exams at the University. I study on two majors, so the process of sitting for exams on in each major makesde me pretty tired and I wanted to have a good rest when I'm free... But, I'm sure there's no way to do it just staying at home. So, since I haved a couple of days off untill before I have to be back to my job, I've made my mind to go somwhere I have never been before.
    Previously I was telling to my British friend about Russian towns Vladimir and Suzdal, so I decided to get go into there. It supposed that was seemed a good idea, because I know some people in Vladimir and feel it seemed to would be nice to meet them. They helped me to accupay find a space bed at in the University's dormitory for three nights and four days. So, early Friday's I had taken my sit on a caught a bus to Vladimir and after five hours on the road I was there.
    Vladimir is a fantastic place to have a rest from day-to-day activities - it's rather small (it's twice half the size of smaller than my hometown) and quiet, but full of beautiful places! There are many beautiful buildings there. But most of all I liked the Central Park with the ancient Cathedrals in there... The Park is situated on a hill above the city, so standing near the railing and looking down at the city you feel properly amazed ing! I have finished in spent time in the Park each of the days I have spent in Vladimir..
    At The first day I have visited only one museum - The Museum of Crystal and Glass. It was very interesting! But the next days was were even better! I will tell you about them next time =)

Tense issues - jumping from present to past and past perfect ...  Prepositions.