How long does it take to my profile's photo be accepted ?

Hello everybody !

I've subscrived on Italki for about 2 weeks , and today I decide to put a profile's photo . I know Italki have to accept this one , how long does it take ? I'm sure it don't take a long time , and I write this text mainly to be corrected by you :p !

Thank you ,

Simon

How long does it take to for my profile's photo to be accepted ?

Hello everybody !

I've I subscribed to italki about 2 weeks ago, and today I decided to put a profile and photo of myself on the website. I know italki have to accept this. one. How long does it take? I'm sure it don't will not  take a long time, and I write this text mainly to be corrected by you :p !

Thank you ,

Simon

How long does it take before my profile photo is accepted?

Hello everybody!

I've registered with Italki about 2 weeks ago and today I decided to add my profile photo. I know italki needs to approve it first. How long does it usually take? I'm sure it doesn't take a long time.

I'm writing this text mainly to be corrected by you :p !

Thank you,

Simon

How long does it take for my profile photo to be accepted?

Hello everybody!

I've subscribed on Italki for about 2 weeks now, and today I decided to upload a profile photo. I know that Italki have to accept this one, how long does it take? I'm sure it won't take a long time, and I wrote this text mainly to be corrected by you! :p 

Thank you,

Simon

Every change that you make on italki has to be approved by italki team... and they said that we just have to be patient.  I tried to change my profile picture, too and after 24 hours or so, they approved it :)