Our Suday

Today my sister and I went to Bandar Lampung. We went there to visit our cousins. Before noon we continued our trip to one of shopping center. Fortunately today that place have a big discount program. Immediately we hunt for the stuffs that we want. My sister took a pair of sandals and a cardigan. Meanwhile I buy a wallet and t-shirt. We went home around 3 o'clock. It almost dark, so we
rode the bus near by pass in a rush. The bus moved in high speed. I must hold my breath and take a pray. Finally we arrived safely although we felt dizzy and nauseous.

Our Sunday

Today my sister and I went to Bandar Lampung. We went there to visit our cousins. Before noon we continued our trip to one of the shopping centers. Fortunately today that place had a big discount program. Immediately we hunted for the stuffs stuff that we wanted. My sister took got a pair of sandals and a cardigan. Meanwhile I buy bought a wallet and t-shirt. We went home around 3 o'clock. It was almost dark, so we
    rode the bus near the by pass in a rush. The bus moved in at  high speed. I must had to hold my breath and take a pray. Finally we arrived safely although we felt dizzy and nauseous.

Great vocabulary!