Accept It or Not Life Sometimes Just Means Going to Toilet( WC) Urgently! LOL :D

It seems I have been always waiting to see when life will happen for me, I maybe thought that life is something special, but gradually, very gradually I am figuring out that life sometimes means just to have a nap after a heavy food, or sometime it just means to fall out with someone!
sometime life is just laying on your bed for almost all the day, and sometimes you have to be awake all the night to study your lessen for an exam which you will have tomorrow!
Maybe life can be summarized in the smile which you give to an elderly person, or in the tears which roll down, from your eyes, for a lose!

Life is those moments:
When you are sipping your tea,
When you are conveying hardly the words: “I love you",
Or when you are saying easily: “I hate you"!

Life also is those nice moments when a mom is giving birth to a child,
or it is just such painful times when a mother is losing her child!

I hardly have tried to ponder in elderly people's lives to know if they found any other meaning of life, to see if they found any secret, any special meaning!
I should admit that I got confused when I discovered, no, there is no secret there, and all they do is that they use to live their life!
They just use to confusion of life!

Accept it or not life sometimes just means going to toilet urgently! And to be honest, I tried hard to accept this fact that being in toilet is part of life meaning :PPP

It seems I have been always waiting to see when life will happen for me, I maybe thought that life is maybe something special, but gradually, very gradually I am figuring out that life sometimes means sometimes just to have having a nap after a heavy food, or sometime it just means to falling out with someone!
    sometimes life is just laying on your bed for almost all the day, and sometimes you have to be awake all the night to study your lesson for an exam which you will have tomorrow!
    Maybe life can be summarized in the smile which you give to an elderly person, or in the tears which roll down, from your eyes, for a loss!

Life is those such moments as:
    When you are sipping your tea,
    When you are conveying hardly? awkwardly/emotionally? the words: “I love you",
    Or when you are saying easily lightly/flippantly?: “I hate you"!

Life also is those nice wonderful moments when a mom is giving birth to a child,

I hardly have tried to ponder in about elderly peoples' lives to know wondering if they found any other meaning of life, to see if they found any secret, any special meaning!
    I should must admit that I got felt confused when I discovered, no, there is no secret there, and all they do is that they use just try to live their life!
    They just use to accept the confusion of life!

Accept it or not life sometimes just means going to toilet urgently! And to be honest, I tried try hard to accept this fact that being in toilet is part of life's meaning :PPP