I want to be a polyglot

Polyglot is the term used that someone who speaks more than a few languages with high standard level.
Being a polyglot is one of my goals of my life, as I enjoy so much knowing and learning about different cultures and societies. A guy said " if you talk to a man in a language that he understands that goes to his heed, if you talk to him in his language that goes to his heart". I like this saying, but on my way back home from work, I also thought" if I talk to a language that I understand that does not come from my heart?"
Anyways, I was so inspired by Timothy Donner who is just 17 years old and speaks more than 20 languages. He's working on Japanese now.
I am wannabe Timothy Donner!

I want to be a polyglot

Polyglot is the term used that for someone who speaks and writes more than a few several/many languages fluently with high standard level.
    Being To become a polyglot is one of my goals of my in life, as I enjoy so much knowing and learning about different cultures and societies. A guy said " if you talk to a man in a language that he understands that goes to his head, if you talk to him in his own language that goes to his heart". I like this saying, but on my way back home from work, I also thought "if I talk to in a language that I understand that doesn't that still  not come from my heart?"
    Anyways, I was so inspired by Timothy Donner who is just 17 years old and speaks more than 20 languages. He's working on speaking Japanese now.
    I am a wannabe Timothy Donner!

I want to be a polyglot

Polyglot is the term used that to describe someone who speaks more than a few several languages with at a high standard level. (You can say "at a high standard", but "standard" and "level" mean the same thing here, so you can't use both of them. Although it is not wrong, it is not very good to say "more than a few", because firstly, if you can speak a few languages, you are already considered a polyglot, and secondly, "a few" is not a specific number, so "more than a few" doesn't add much information.)
    Being a polyglot is one of my goals of my in life, as I enjoy so much knowing and learning about different cultures and societies. A guy once said " if you talk to a man in a language that he understands, that it goes to his heed head., If you talk to him in his language, it that goes to his heart". I like this saying, but on my way back home from work, I also thought" if I talk to in a language that I understand, doesn't that does not come from my heart?"
    I am wannabe Timothy Donner! (wannabe isn't standard English, but anyway, it is a way of saying "want to be", so you can't say "am wannabe" because then you are using am/be twice.)

とてもいいです