What does it mean "seemingly"?

As I understood, it says that it is indeed not, what seemingliy describes on?

For example, he is seemingly nice. Must been interpreted like "He is not nice for sure, but pretends so".

Am I right?

Anton, I'll try to respond to your comment here, where there's more room to write.

I listened to your first link at engvid.com I found a discussion of "seemingly" at 4:28, not 2:28. The teacher there states that "seemingly" means that something appears to be a certain way, but really is not.  I disagree with that statement.  My views continue to be what I have previously said.

I also have looked at several reputable dictionaries which all define "seemingly" in a way that shows that the word does not tell us if the person or thing is actually the way it appears. For example:   http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/seemingly    states:

"seemingly:  1. in appearance but not necessarily in actuality   2.  apparently; as far as one knows"   Both expressions, "but not necessarily" and "as far as one knows", mean that the true answer is not yet known.        

What does it mean "seemingly"?

Am I right?

What does "seemingly" mean?

As now believe the word 'seemingly' is not what I thought it meant.  For example, 'he is seemingly nice.' It must mean 'He is not nice for sure, but pretends so'. Am I right?

Well, 'seemingly' means 'appears to be the case'. So, taking the phrase 'he is seemingly nice' on its own it does in fact mean ' he appears to be nice' - a good person. If the phrase is followed by the words 'but' or 'however' then it makes the phrase conditional. For example 'he appears to be nice but is really an evil person' or 'he appears to be nice, however everyone knows this is not case".So, if followed by 'but' or 'however' then it indicates he is not as nice as he seems. 

"Seemingly" means that something appears to be a certain way.  However, the word does not tell us if the person or thing is really the way he or it seems.  Maybe yes.  Maybe no.  The word "seemingly" alone does not tell us.