Please answer me question,if you would be so kindly to do it so

日本人は本当にうまい人し、日本が好きです(I heard about it that し in that case would be the word''and'' in that case.basically I'm trying to say is...Japanese people are really cleaver people,and I like Japan..A little question too if I'm right about しin that case could I just don't use , I want to sound less really gross,for example if I'm talking to a friend by facebook I don't use , too much would that be fine in Japanese if I use し...would be like that 日本人は本当にうまい人し日本が好きです)
僕達は一言語が話せます,後方

僕達は一言語が話せます,後方

----

*日本人は本当にうまい人し、日本が好きです

Although we are able to understand what you mean,but the し in this sentence is misused  and  sounds weird to my ears.

し joins two or more predicates with single subject. 

ex: 日本人は賢いし、優しいです。

The sentence you wrote would be less gross in  日本人は本当に賢いので、日本が大好きです form.

僕達は一言語が話せます,後方

Using し as "and" between friends and close people is OK because it sounds coloquial or informal to us. If you talk to older people or talk in the formal situations, it's better to say ~と、~て or そして.

Ex.) 

Japanese people are really clever and I like Japan.

(formal) --> 日本人は本当にかしこいです。そして僕は日本が好きです。

日本人は本当にかしこくて、僕は日本が好きです。

(informal) --> 日本人はかしこいし、僕は日本が好きだよ。

The Japanese language has many ways to say for ages, gender, relationship...plus we have many types of suffix like よ、ね、だよ、だよね, etc. I think they confuse many learners. Please be acustomed to them little by little. 

Muita sorte! 

More notebook entries written in Japanese