i finally found this site from someone's recommendation.

hello. I am Sammy. I came from South Korea. I am always looking forward this kinds of helps cause I don't know even when I write something with terrible grammer mistakes. If somebody picks my fault from my writing I could write more perfectly. Is there anybody who interested in Korean, I can teach, contact with you.
When I was in Korea, I tried to study hard about English, but it was not easy as I determined my mind.
Now I came here in USA, I want to engage in English more and more, and make many friends.
Feel free contact me and I hope to enjoy your life. Anyway take care. Bye

I finally found this site from someone's recommendation.

Hello. I am Sammy and I came am from South Korea. I am always looking forward to this kinds of helps because I don't do not know even know when I write something with terrible grammar mistakes. If someone picks corrects my fault the errors from my writing, I could will learn to write more perfectly grammatically correct. Is If there is anyone who interested in Korean, I can teach and would like to contact with you.
    When I was in Korea, I tried hard to study hard about English, but it was not as easy as I determined my mind thought.
    Now that I have come here in to the USA, I want to engage in English more and more, and make many friends.
    Feel free to contact me and I hope to you enjoy your life. Anyway, take care. Bye.

만나서 반가워요!

I just corrected in a way that sounded more natural to me. There was nothing wrong with using somebody/anybody in this case. I just changed it to someone/anyone because it flowed a little better to me.

hello. I am Sammy. I originally came from South Korea (but now I am in the USA). I am always looking forward to this kinds of helps because I don't never know even when I write something with terrible grammar mistakes. If somebody pickspoints out my fault from the errors in my writing I could will learn to write more grammatically perfectly. Is there is anybody who interested in Korean, I can teach, and make contact with you.
    When I was in Korea, I tried hard to study hard about English, but it was not as easy as I had thought determined my mind.
    Now I came have come here in to the USA, I want to engage in English more and more, and make many friends.
    Feel free to contact me and I hope to you enjoy your life. Anyway take care. Bye