About people in metro

I like observing people in Moscow metropolitan while they are taking a nap (or "snoozing" - which word is more appropriate?). It's always some bouts of fun! There are oldies, weirdos, alcoholics, young mommies, youths and so on and so forth. Someone is returning back home after party, someone in on the way to work, someone just have nothing to do else. It's amusing when you notice a person who is tilting to one side, losing consciousness, or struggling with a drowsiness.

Psychologists say that you can see someone's real face in the meantime at the time of he is sleeping.

I have naps in the metro as well. I think underground has some kind of magical influence to people. You can fall asleep there in the train even you've just had a cap of coffee.

Corrections in red.  Stylistics in blue.

About People in the Metro

I like observing people in Moscow's metropolitan while they are taking a nap (or "snoozing [1]. It's always some bouts [2] of fun! There are old people, weirdos, alcoholics, young mothers, youths, and so on and so forth. Someone is returning back home after party, someone is on the way to work, and someone just has nothing else to do. It's amusing when you notice a person who is tilting to one side, losing consciousness, or struggling with a drowsiness.

Psychologists say that you can see someone's real face when he is sleeping.

I snooze in the metro as well. I think the underground has some kind of magical influence on people. You can fall asleep there in the train even you've just had a cup of coffee.

[1]  "take a nap" is not wrong.   But that makes it sound like the person's goal in entering the metro system is to go to sleep for a while.  If you say "snooze," it sounds like a tired person simply falls asleep without really intending to.

[2]  I don't understand the use of the word "bouts" in this context.

Very well written and amusing.