A short passage about me today:

well, today i woke up at eight o´clock, and i had breakfast nine half past , and then I started to studing english at home, and after that I played my guitar as every day jijij,, well i am musician and i do that every day , and then I had lunch and i wachted tv , i wachted The Hobbit, again jajjaja,, its good , very good,,, well, then, i started learn english again, here in the web, and here i am,, writting this passage of me,,, and tonight i hope go out for a some beer with friends,,,, only,, see ya.

A short passage about me today:

well, today i woke up at eight o´clock, and i had breakfast half past nine half past , and then I started to studing english at home, and after that I played my guitar as like I do every day jijij,, well i am musician and i do that every day , and then I had lunch and i watched tv , i watched The Hobbit, again jajjaja,, it's good , very good,,, well, then, i started to learn english again, here in on the web, and here i am,, writing this passage of mine,,, and tonight i hope go out for a some beer with friends,,,, only,, see ya.