Daily life

I feel a little weird because I don't know what I should do with my life. Every day it's the same, I wake up at 7:30 am, I take a shower, I often I have breakfast and I'm going to work.

I'm In my work for 9 hours, after I arrive at home at 6:00 pm and I take a break for 40 minutes, and I'm going to my english school, when come back at my home again, I cook my food for tomorrow, clean my house and do the dishes.

I seldom do exercise because I'm tired but more that tired I'm annoyed by daily life and I don't feel like doing nothing. I remember that I used to do a lot of exercise...

After finishing all my work, I call my mom by phone.

I live far of my family in addition my parents are divorced. my brothers are married ... For this reason I haven't a good relationship with them

There is a phrase that I love it, it is "over prepare, then go with the flow" for this reason i'm learning english, I hope oneday it result good.

My Daily Life

I feel a little weird hapless because I don't know what I should do with my life. Every day it's the same. I wake up at 7:30 am, I take a shower, I and often I have breakfast and I'm before going off to work.

I'm In my work for 9 nine hours, and after I arrive at coming home at 6:00 pm, and I take a break rest for 40 forty minutes, and I'm then off going to my English class. school, When I return come back at my home again, [or "Upon my return home"] I cook my food for tomorrow, clean my the house and do the dishes.

I seldom do exercise because as I'm tired. but more that Still it is more tiresome I'm to be annoyed by my mundane daily life and I don't feel like doing anything nothing. I remember that I used to do a lot of exercise a plenty...

After finishing all When my chores are done, work, I call phone my mom by phone to see how she is.  I live far away from of my family. in addition Also my parents are divorced. My brothers are married... ... For this reason I don't haven't a good relationship with them.

There is a phrase motto that I love it, it is "over Be prepared, then and go with the flow". For this reason, I'm learning English. I hope that one_day I can master it result good.

Remember to capitalize your proper nouns and "i" when referring to yourself.