My first entry

So I'm here, not knowing what to expect, just excited by this idea of having the oportunity to meet new people along with other culture, ideas and ways of viewing and living life.

My experience with languages has been there in my life since I can remember. When I was in school I was taught english at a very young age. I remember singing songs and repeating words. But what I took from those experiences was only knowing how to say window and sing the alphabet song.

The moment when I really started to learn was when I made myself accountable to my own learning. As an admirable polyglot says "Languages cannot be taught, they can only be learned". So with this mindset, I little by little fell in love with languages in general.

But I realized that something was missing in my learning process and that was a partner with whom I can use what I learned, learn a lot more and especially share a little of our perspectives and with this hopefully become friends.

That's why I signed up to this webpage, to find people just like me who want to learn more every day by sharing knowlege and who are willing to help each other.

My first entry

So I'm here, not knowing what to expect, just excited by this idea of having the oportunity to meet new people along with other cultures, ideas and ways of viewing and living life.

My experience with languages has been there in my life since I can remember. I have experienced other languages since as long as I can remember. [This is only a suggestionk, however to be quite honest I am not entirely sure what you are trying to say.] When I was in school I was taught English [Unlike in Spanish, all the languages, as well as the nationalities are capitalized like the name of a country] at a very young age. I remember singing songs and repeating words. But, what I took from those experiences was only knowing how to say "window" and sing the alphabet song.

The moment when I really started to learn was when I made myself accountable to my own learning. As an admirable polyglot says "Languages cannot be taught, they can only be learned". So with this mindset, I, little by little, fell in love with languages in general.

That's why I signed up to this webpage, to find people just like me who want to learn more every day by sharing knowledge and who are willing to help each other.